Overnight Oats with Chia Seeds and Berries | Chia Seeds Pudding
Overnight Oats and Chia Seeds Pudding
Oats are loaded in dietary fiber (containing more than any other grain) and have a range of healthy cholesterol-lowering properties. Chia seeds contain more Omega-3s than salmon, gram for gram, these seeds are rich in fiber, omega-3 fats, protein, vitamins and minerals.
This healthy recipe will keep you full for a longer time and the best part about Overnight Oats recipes is that it takes less than a minute to prepare it a night before and the next morning you have a healthy pudding for breakfast. It also supports to beat your belly bloat, I am addicted to it. I use various combinations in my overnight oats chia seeds recipes, the one I am sharing here is with loads of berries.
You can use any fruit of your choice to top up this awesome breakfast jar. I use chia seeds and oats as the base due to various reasons – it forms a perfect combination. You can prepare it a night before, you can top it up with any fruit of your choice, its easy breakfast or snack recipe. When you soak chia seeds and oats together overnight, it gets a soft and fluffy texture and gives a feel of a pudding. Not to miss the healthier version of a pudding or a dessert that you will love to have for breakfast.
So try it yourself to believe the goodness of this power packed breakfast option.
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk ( you can use any milk of your choice )
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoons silvered almonds or any nuts of your choice – I used none in this
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup Berries ( I used strawberries/ Blueberries/ Raspberries/ Blackberries)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a glass or a Mason Jar. Stir well, cover, and refrigerate overnight excluding the fruits.
- The next morning, remove from the fridge, top off with your favorite fresh fruit, and enjoy!
Enjoy your healthy morning treat!