Homemade Oreo Cookie Ice Cream recipe (without an ice cream Maker)
Summers always call for cold shakes, popsicle, juices and ice creams. I love to make all these for my family. Oreo cookies are loved by many kids, so I decided to make Oreo Cookie Ice Cream for kids and they loved the flavors of the cookies in the cold soft cream.
Easy to prepare and awesome to taste, it’s best for kids parties and even as kids after school snacks. They will definitely love this flavor. So let’s get started!
- Amul Cream – 300 ml (Use full cream for better results)
- Icing sugar – 1 ½ cups or as per taste you can increase or decrease the quantity
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Vanilla extract – 1.5 teaspoon
- Oreo cookies – 1 packet (12 – 14) or as per taste ( I used Blueberry ice cream flavoured Oreo Cookies, you can use regular ones too )
- Take a mixing bowl, add in the cream and then the icing sugar followed by the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix all these till little creamy and fluffy ( please do not over mix, say do this only for few seconds ).
- Crush all the Oreo cookies in a ziplock bag unevenly (some small and some big chunks).
- Add the crushed cookies into the same bowl at the end. Now mix everything together and pour it in the container, top it with few crushed Oreo cookies bits and keep it in the freezer!
- There is no need to take it out and stir it repeatedly either.
- Keep it in the freezer overnight or for approx 6 -8 hours before you serve it.